Browse Our Site:
Search Mortgage Library:
Types Of Mortgage Loans Mortgage Lender Directory  +  Mortgage Calculators  +  Mortgage (ARM) Indexes Mortgage Market Survey
+ Find The Best Mortgage + Ask A Mortgage Related Question  +  Articles And Publications  +  Mortgage Glossary + Search Mortgage Rates +
Credit Grade Guide Historical Mortgage Index Data  +  Historical Mortgage Rate Data  +  Home Interest Rate Trends

Mortgage-X Forum

Mortgage-X Forum
Mortgage-X Forum
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

credit review based on mortgage payments only
Moderators: Mortgage-X

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Types of Loan Programs-> Types of Loan Programs ~ General QuestionsMessage format

whidbeyjmh
Posted 1/21/2006 11:02 PM (#712)
Subject: credit review based on mortgage payments only
looking for lenders (have heard them advertise on local radio in Seattle area) who review credit history based soley or predominately on mortgage payment history. Am I completely offbase with this?

Mark
raulram1rez
Posted 4/5/2006 5:21 PM (#937 - in reply to #712)
Subject: RE: credit review based on mortgage payments only
well i am in southern california and down here as i would assume up there many lenders have tactics and gimmics to grab peoples attention and have them contact there company. yes there are hundreds of different loan programs but the one thing that i always find is that the ones with the best terms are always geared towards the 700+ credit score, low debt compared to income, just your regular well paying citizen. this is not to say that other people cannot get a great loan as well.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0 © PD9 Software

Mortgage professionals are welcome to participate!
Home  |  For Lenders  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimer
Mortgage-X is an independent information service and is not affiliated with any lending institution.
Copyright 1998-2009 Mortgage-X.com
All Rights Reserved

(Delete all cookies set by this site)