Browse Our Site:
Search Mortgage Library:
Types Of Mortgage Loans Mortgage Lender Directory  +  Mortgage Calculators  +  Mortgage (ARM) Indexes Mortgage Market Survey
+ Find The Best Mortgage + Ask A Mortgage Related Question  +  Articles And Publications  +  Mortgage Glossary + Search Mortgage Rates +
Credit Grade Guide Historical Mortgage Index Data  +  Historical Mortgage Rate Data  +  Home Interest Rate Trends

Mortgage-X Forum

Mortgage-X Forum
Mortgage-X Forum
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Down Payment
Moderators: Mortgage-X

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Types of Loan Programs-> Types of Loan Programs ~ General QuestionsMessage format

Frustrated
Posted 6/13/2006 12:24 PM (#1173)
Subject: Down Payment
I want to buy a new home but most of my cash is tied up in the equity of the home I currently reside in. Therefore, I do not have a down payment on a home I want to buy until after the home I'm living in is sold. What are my options?
Posted 6/15/2006 4:10 PM (#1180 - in reply to #1173)
Subject: RE: Down Payment
Hi Frustrated,

There are tons of programs that offer 100% financing..requiring now down payment. Working with a broker/loan officer you have access to 100's of products from any lending institution in the US..while also getting wholesale rates. If you use a lending institution you have access to only their products while getting retail rates.

We work with any lender in the united states and have access to 100's of no downpayment option programs. Feel free to email me and I can see what we can do for you. sarahbixb@gmail.com
Zach
Posted 6/15/2006 5:03 PM (#1186 - in reply to #1173)
This is a no brainer! It can be done without a problem. Fill out a quick application on my page and I'll work with our lenders (we have over 120 of them) and I give you a call with all you options!

www.zachkoneffko.com

Hope I can help!

Zach Koneffko
sithburns
Posted 1/26/2008 10:42 AM (#1706 - in reply to #1173)
If your going to buy a home BEFORE you sell your current home there are a couple of snags. YOu will have to prove that you intend to rent or your old home or you will have to qualify using BOTH payments with your income.
starfox
Posted 7/1/2008 12:19 AM (#1785 - in reply to #1173)
Sorry, for someone to answer that question they would need more information.

How much are the homes worth?

Where are they?

How much do you owe on the first.

But yes swing financing may be available.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0 © PD9 Software

Mortgage professionals are welcome to participate!
Home  |  For Lenders  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimer
Mortgage-X is an independent information service and is not affiliated with any lending institution.
Copyright 1998-2009 Mortgage-X.com
All Rights Reserved

(Delete all cookies set by this site)