Browse Our Site:
Search Mortgage Library:
Types Of Mortgage Loans Mortgage Lender Directory  +  Mortgage Calculators  +  Mortgage (ARM) Indexes Mortgage Market Survey
+ Find The Best Mortgage + Ask A Mortgage Related Question  +  Articles And Publications  +  Mortgage Glossary + Search Mortgage Rates +
Credit Grade Guide Historical Mortgage Index Data  +  Historical Mortgage Rate Data  +  Home Interest Rate Trends

Mortgage-X Forum

Mortgage-X Forum
Mortgage-X Forum
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Down Payment Assistance
Moderators: Mortgage-X

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Questions from Mortgage Professionals-> Questions about Mortgage LendingMessage format

matthew
Posted 12/4/2006 4:38 PM (#1337)
Subject: Down Payment Assistance
I am looking for a list of lenders who will allow gift funds as my down payment. The company that I am wanting to use is telling me that they can work with any conventional loan program that allows down payment assistance. I just do not know who those lenders are?
wthowe
Posted 4/11/2007 5:53 PM (#1476 - in reply to #1337)
Subject: RE: Down Payment Assistance
Your question is a little confusing.

Are you looking for a lender or are you looking for a list of down payment assistance programs?

If you are looking for a lender, I work for Wells Fargo and we will accept most Down Payment Assistance programs, if you tell me who you want to use, I can tell you if they are on our approved list.

Thanks!
sithburns
Posted 1/26/2008 10:23 AM (#1703 - in reply to #1337)
This is why talking to a mortgage broker is so important. We have access to all lenders and we can find the ones for you that will accept your gift of equity program.

There are many conforming lenders left and each of them has their own list.

What program are you using for your down payment assistance? Or is it a family member?
starfox
Posted 7/1/2008 12:01 AM (#1779 - in reply to #1337)
The mortgage broker you talked to should have a list of those.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0 © PD9 Software

Mortgage professionals are welcome to participate!
Home  |  For Lenders  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimer
Mortgage-X is an independent information service and is not affiliated with any lending institution.
Copyright 1998-2009 Mortgage-X.com
All Rights Reserved

(Delete all cookies set by this site)