Browse Our Site:
Search Mortgage Library:
Types Of Mortgage Loans Mortgage Lender Directory  +  Mortgage Calculators  +  Mortgage (ARM) Indexes Mortgage Market Survey
+ Find The Best Mortgage + Ask A Mortgage Related Question  +  Articles And Publications  +  Mortgage Glossary + Search Mortgage Rates +
Credit Grade Guide Historical Mortgage Index Data  +  Historical Mortgage Rate Data  +  Home Interest Rate Trends

Mortgage-X Forum

Mortgage-X Forum
Mortgage-X Forum
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

have a house for 3 years but want to move with stated income?
Moderators: Mortgage-X

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Questions-> General QuestionsMessage format

cujo227
Posted 10/1/2008 1:35 AM (#1878)
Subject: have a house for 3 years but want to move with stated income?
Hi guys! This is my first time on this site, but I have a question. I have a great credit history, 740 credit score, never one late payment, and have a house for almost 3 years now in February. I am getting married, and my fiance has bad credit, forclosed on his house, and is going to have to file bankruptcy now because of a judgment for $30,000. He has had a job for 3 years with steady income, but I have had a job for almost a 1 1/2 now, but I work mainly off tips, and don't claim a lot of income. Is it possible for us to be able to sell this place and get another using his income, but my credit, and my job? Or will we have to wait a couple more years? Thanks for your time in advance!
debcallaghan
Posted 9/26/2009 11:58 PM (#2025 - in reply to #1878)
Subject: RE: have a house for 3 years but want to move with stated income?
Have you really thought this thing through? Why do you want to buy a house if you can't afford the mortgage or living expenses? Be realistic, my advise don't marry him, he will ruin your credit and it sounds like he's not good for you. He has a judgement against him and he is filing bankruptcy. If I was you I'd run as far away from him as possible.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0 © PD9 Software

Mortgage professionals are welcome to participate!
Home  |  For Lenders  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimer
Mortgage-X is an independent information service and is not affiliated with any lending institution.
Copyright 1998-2009 Mortgage-X.com
All Rights Reserved

(Delete all cookies set by this site)