Browse Our Site:
Search Mortgage Library:
Types Of Mortgage Loans Mortgage Lender Directory  +  Mortgage Calculators  +  Mortgage (ARM) Indexes Mortgage Market Survey
+ Find The Best Mortgage + Ask A Mortgage Related Question  +  Articles And Publications  +  Mortgage Glossary + Search Mortgage Rates +
Credit Grade Guide Historical Mortgage Index Data  +  Historical Mortgage Rate Data  +  Home Interest Rate Trends

Mortgage-X Forum

Mortgage-X Forum
Mortgage-X Forum
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Credit score too low
Moderators: Mortgage-X

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Questions-> General QuestionsMessage format

cynthia0401
Posted 5/23/2009 11:09 PM (#1958)
Subject: Credit score too low
My credit score is too low to get a refi....but the borrower I was working with said if I can get my current private mortage to show on my credit report that would trump everything else....my question is how to get my private mortgage to show on my credit report?
CreditProvided.com
Posted 5/25/2009 5:34 AM (#1959 - in reply to #1958)
Subject: RE: Credit score too low
Dear Cynthia

I would contact the company who gave you your private mortgage and request that they report on your credit score.

Additionally, they might already be reporting to a credit agency, just not the one that was accessed. If that is true you
can ask them to report on the remanding credit unions.

Another note I might add is that if your "private loan" was a legitimate one they had to access your credit report which means
that there is an inquiry. Which means if its still on there you can submit comments to the credit agencies. Eg.) Loan Received,
and paying as agreed or whatever

You are limited to the amount of characters you can use in the comment on the inquiries.

I wish you the best of luck Cynthia

Kind Regards,

Jody Fitzpatrick
CreditProvided.com

Remember there are three credit unions

Transunion
Experian
Equiafax
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0 © PD9 Software

Mortgage professionals are welcome to participate!
Home  |  For Lenders  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimer
Mortgage-X is an independent information service and is not affiliated with any lending institution.
Copyright 1998-2009 Mortgage-X.com
All Rights Reserved

(Delete all cookies set by this site)