Browse Our Site:
Search Mortgage Library:
Types Of Mortgage Loans Mortgage Lender Directory  +  Mortgage Calculators  +  Mortgage (ARM) Indexes Mortgage Market Survey
+ Find The Best Mortgage + Ask A Mortgage Related Question  +  Articles And Publications  +  Mortgage Glossary + Search Mortgage Rates +
Credit Grade Guide Historical Mortgage Index Data  +  Historical Mortgage Rate Data  +  Home Interest Rate Trends

Mortgage-X Forum

Mortgage-X Forum
Mortgage-X Forum
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Please Help!
Moderators: Mortgage-X

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Questions-> General QuestionsMessage format

Big Bad Loan Agent
Posted 8/26/2009 3:42 AM (#2016)
Subject: Please Help!
I have a borrower with a middle score of 670, reasonable assets and stable employment. He would like to refinance his home and get some cash back. The LTV we are looking at is around 30%!. Two issues: 1) when he bought the home, it had an extra room built w/out permits, and 2) the existing loan on the home (which does not appear on his credit) is a private loan he's had for over year and has made payments in cash. the banks i've been dealing with are either asking for 12months cancelled checks as proof that he's made his payments (even though i was able to obtain a VOM), while others are asking for permits on the unpermitted extra room. does anybody know of a lender that is willing to lend to this borrower???

THANK YOU!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0 © PD9 Software

Mortgage professionals are welcome to participate!
Home  |  For Lenders  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimer
Mortgage-X is an independent information service and is not affiliated with any lending institution.
Copyright 1998-2009 Mortgage-X.com
All Rights Reserved

(Delete all cookies set by this site)