Browse Our Site:
Search Mortgage Library:
Types Of Mortgage Loans Mortgage Lender Directory  +  Mortgage Calculators  +  Mortgage (ARM) Indexes Mortgage Market Survey
+ Find The Best Mortgage + Ask A Mortgage Related Question  +  Articles And Publications  +  Mortgage Glossary + Search Mortgage Rates +
Credit Grade Guide Historical Mortgage Index Data  +  Historical Mortgage Rate Data  +  Home Interest Rate Trends

Mortgage-X Forum

Mortgage-X Forum
Mortgage-X Forum
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Job lost
Moderators: Mortgage-X

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   General Questions-> General QuestionsMessage format

Jim
Posted 10/11/2009 7:58 PM (#2029)
Subject: Job lost
I have a new home being built in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area and am about a month and a half from closing and I recently got laid off. I have very good credit and was approved which is why the house is being built. I also have funds avaiable that I can pay the mortage for a year if I am not able to find a job before then. I have several questions based on "If I find a new job before closing (say like a month ahead)" :

1) Do I have to go thru another qualification process?
2) My credit rating is not affected so does getting a new job affect the mortage interest rate I will get?
3) Will this delay the closing date (Like many people I am trying to close on or before Nov 30th for the first time home buyer tax credit)?
4) Prior to building I supplied pay check information and employment information and was approved which is why building is happening. Prior to closing do I have to supply emplyment information again? Does the mortage compnay check my employment again?

Assuming I cannot get a new job before closing can a co-signer an option and how does this affect closing date and quailifing for the first time home buyer tax credit?

Thank you
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0 © PD9 Software

Mortgage professionals are welcome to participate!
Home  |  For Lenders  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimer
Mortgage-X is an independent information service and is not affiliated with any lending institution.
Copyright 1998-2009 Mortgage-X.com
All Rights Reserved

(Delete all cookies set by this site)